Saturday, November 15, 2008

Finally made this Theme

I have been pimping this blog last night. I was not able to sleep for making this. Don't you know that i started pimping the template at 8 p.m. and finished it at 3 a.m? I got the primary layout from OurBlogtemplates and i only changed the colors and added styles into it. I thought of buying template before but i was also thinking that my earnings here is not enough to purchase even one template yet. So i tried so hard how to make my own. I failed many times, i only earned so much headache and frustration. Thanks goodness to this blogger template site. They are giving it for free! They have full tutorials on how to make your site unique from other sites. Just follow the written instruction and your good to having a good layout with personal touch.

5 comments:

ruthinian said...

Good Job my friend. I got all my templates for all my blogger accounts from ourBLOGGERTemplates too... and I even entered them in their contest. One of my blogs won 2nd place... not bragging though, just stating a fact... hahahahaha. You really did a good job here and the header design... you did that too? nice as well.

ruthinian said...

Hello... eto Amiga ung link ng Filipino Blog Awards. thanks again really appreciate it.

Madz said...

Hey, thanks for this post.. encourages me of doing my own too! I was actually thinking of buying one but, I would really wanted to try myself and know how to make it...

Will check this site you have given... btw, have followed u, appreciate if you can do same too...

Icyents said...

hi! thanks 4 your visit and following my blog sistaahh :-) Good job, it is not easy but it worth it when you learn something new.

faye said...

congrats job well done!!